• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MPA1988

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    My recommendation is simply what makes you feel comfortable, but more importantly, is the shotgun primarily for home self-defense, or skeet/trap shooting? The answer to that question really precedes the decision as to overall choice of a shotgun in my opinion.
    Gun Zone Deals

TheAnvil

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 27, 2014
    Real men don't make d-bags of themselves by trying to sound like they're badass. You don't know why he's getting it, what he's getting it for, or anything of that nature.

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    I have an idea for you, 556.45.12. Since I don't think anyone here has claimed they are a better shooter than you are, therefore getting no challengers, I suggest you put on an exhibition for us, to prove you are as "awesome" as you claim. You said you like putting your money where your mouth is, so what's it worth to you for doing, say, a couple trick shots with a long gun (shotgun, rifle, or air rifle) and a handgun? I'll put up $100....if you can impress.

Oh wait, let me guess....$100 isn't nearly enough for a shooter of your caliber (pun intended).

What's it gonna take? Let me know...

Top Bottom