• ...and so much more!
  • Rum Runner

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    Plano
    Hey all,

I sell guns and do training as an NRA Certified Instructor. I teach the NRA courses, firearm basics, concealed carry, reloading, etc. I do not do any more advanced training like defensive/tactical pistol/rifle etc. I am not qualified to teach it and have no interest in expanding into that area. So I am looking for local people/companies to refer my clients to.

Obviously, I can search the internet, but that doesn't really tell me if they are any good. I am hoping that some people here have 1st or 2nd hand experience as opposed to "Hey I heard theses guys are good."

Thanks in advance.
    Military Camp

Jon Payne

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Third Coast
    If you have a range I'm willing to travel to your area. I've taught several times in the DFW in the past. Our classes have always done well there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rum Runner

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    Plano
    Hi Jon, thanks for the reply. I use a laser and projector based simulation system for some of my training and then use Elm Fork for pistol and Garland Public for rifle. I wish I had my own range! All my training is hands on for individuals, couples, or families. I leave the classroom type stuff to others. I have read many of your posts over the years here so I am familiar with you. If you are doing anything local I'd be happy to pass Along​ the info.

Tcruse

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2011
    Corinth
    Shoot Smart has both intro and advanced classes. All of the ones that I have taken over the last 4 years or so have been very professional and informative. They are a five start NSSF range. They are basically pistol only.

Jon Payne

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Third Coast
    You don't need to own the range to host. As the host you're the POC.
    Hi Jon, thanks for the reply. I use a laser and projector based simulation system for some of my training and then use Elm Fork for pistol and Garland Public for rifle. I wish I had my own range! All my training is hands on for individuals, couples, or families. I leave the classroom type stuff to others. I have read many of your posts over the years here so I am familiar with you. If you are doing anything local I'd be happy to pass Along​ the info.

Last edited:

qwiksdraw

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2013
    Sachse, TX
    If you have a range I'm willing to travel to your area. I've taught several times in the DFW in the past. Our classes have always done well there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you come to DFW you can bet I will sign up. I have taken several courses from Bob Mayne & Ben Branam and they both speak highly of you and your training courses.

Bob and Ben will be in the DFW area (April 29 & 30) and I've already signed up for that one.

Top Bottom