• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pixel5

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2014
    I don't really care to order a belt for my IWB holster online. I want to try it on first. Anyone have recommendations for something 1.5", sturdy, and leather? I live in Wichita Falls, we have crap for LGS...so stick to the main chain department stores if you can think of any.

Thanks!

challl80

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2014
    Cypress, TX
    Same problem here in Houston, and I still has to morder. Galco dos me right. Theor measurements online were correct

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

TheCytochromeC

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 12, 2013
    DFW
    I waqs hesitant to order mine online. Just make sure to measure appropriately if mis-sizing is your deterrent. I've been thinking or ordering another, more fancy one from the same vendor in the same size. It's been about 4 years with the same belt every day.

IXLR8

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Republic of Texas
    Sorry, not in a store but worth it. Duluth Trading company has the heaviest plain belt ever. I have bought a few.
    Heavy Belts - Beefy Leather Belt - Duluth Trading
    Free return if you do not like it, prepaid return label in the box. I doubt you will ever find a better one. The rest of there stuff is pretty top notch as well.
    The Duluth T-shirts are extra long and perfect for EDC.

Last edited:

pixel5

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2014
    I'll add another thing, it doesn't have to be pretty. It's gonna be hidden underneath a t-shirt.

I'm probably gonna go check out a boot store here and see what they got. Their website looks promising. I'm thinking if I look for a 'work belt' I'll get something sturdy and pay a little less because it wasn't made to look good.

mousegun

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2014
    Bowie
    I'll add another thing, it doesn't have to be pretty. It's gonna be hidden underneath a t-shirt.

I'm probably gonna go check out a boot store here and see what they got. Their website looks promising. I'm thinking if I look for a 'work belt' I'll get something sturdy and pay a little less because it wasn't made to look good.

Let me know if you have any luck, I live south of Wichita Falls. I have been unable to find anything local. I may try the Diluth place mentioned above. I have heard good things about their pants.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    we sell 5.11 tac leathe belts at my store (gander mtn). I have two of the same in 2 diff sizes. It's aight, but the leather scratches easily and i think it's more plastic than leather on the inside... but hey it's not too expensive IIRC.

Top Bottom