Recommendations for bobcat taxidermist-south east Texas

sobi1998

Well-Known
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mar 18, 2016
Hello all,

I have a friend out of El campo that got herself a nice bobcat. Her regular taxidermist doesn’t trust himself to finish a cat properly and doesn’t trust any others in the area either. Any recommendations for a taxidermist with a 100-200 mile radius? To be honest, I’m curious myself too in case I ever get one

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sasquatch

Well-Known
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Apr 20, 2020
Magnolia
Big Racks Taxidermy has some great stuff on her Instagram, might check her work and reach out there.

leVieux

Old Guy "Have Gun; Won't Travel !"
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mar 28, 2013
Saint Martinville, LA
Hello all,

I have a friend out of El campo that got herself a nice bobcat. Her regular taxidermist doesn’t trust himself to finish a cat properly and doesn’t trust any others in the area either. Any recommendations for a taxidermist with a 100-200 mile radius? To be honest, I’m curious myself too in case I ever get one

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Guy right there at Hilje / Louise Texas is great !

We've used him for years.

leVieux

Old Guy "Have Gun; Won't Travel !"
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mar 28, 2013
Saint Martinville, LA
The Guy right there at Hilje / Louise Texas is great !

We've used him for years.
>

This is a wonderful Central Texas Shop: https://www.martinezbrothers.net/
Just a brief tour of their Lamar Street business is convincing.

Also, the Sons of the late Maurice Mikeska have numerous of Maurice's mounts in their BBQ Restaurant on US59/IH69 at the Eastern entry to El Campo.

Lastly, the El Campo Museum up North Mechanic Street/Highway 71 has extensive mounts form a late area Physician but most of those are over 35 years old.

leVieux

Top Bottom