• ...and so much more!
  • Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    I would think the best carry for a saddle bag would be a masterpiece arms mini mac.:laughing:

Last edited:

glenbo

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 3, 2014
    San Leon

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    381391_328417407182440_1425572453_n.jpg

OutlawStar

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 14, 2017
    Anna
    I generally stick with the IWB normal concealed carry mostly because I try to get to a destination like a restaurant or shopping for a bit. My jacket has an internal pocket inside the main zipper that holds my LCPII quite well, but if I get up to use the bathroom in a restaurant, my fear is someone walking off with my jacket with my pistol inside. I can feel my jacket rise up sometimes possibly revealing my pistol, but it shouldn't be a big deal, and I see many other riders leaning over sometimes revealing their pistols too. I guess I'm not alone but sitting upright during normal riding it doesn't reveal.

I don't do off road trail riding, but if I did need quick access to a pistol for a feral cat or pig, I still think normal IWB or more comfortable OWB would be the way to go. Tank bag, inside a jacket, in a saddle bag just seems like it'd be too slow to deploy if you have to stop quickly and stop an animal.

With the new permitless concealed carry (I heard open carry as well), does anyone know how that affects riding on a motorcycle and OWB unconcealed carry? Or would we just look stupid with a full size pistol on our belt while riding?

ERDFW

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 24, 2018
    Plano, TX
    I carry in my tank bag and puts it in me when I’m off the bike. If I had to go into the post office or federal office, I lock it in the top box.

Ducati

Gym, Tan, Laundry
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 6, 2021
    San Diego
    I carried an IWB kydex holster for my S&W M&P9 compact on my Harley in CA, but shoulder holster is the way to go IMO

Ducati

Gym, Tan, Laundry
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 6, 2021
    San Diego
    That’s how I normally carry on the bike, but wearing a 3/4 length rally jacket it’s a well concealed royal pain in the ass to access. Shoulder hoster is even worse having to fight through two layers of closures (velcro then zipper) to gain access.

As I think more on this (I ride a MultiStrada) if quick and easy access is the priority, I’d say fûck it all and go with a drop holster and duty pistol that’s got plenty of room in the trigger guard.

I also ride a Multi

Top Bottom