• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kosh75287

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2008
    Nemo
    I'm in search of a good holster for EDC-ing a Ruger SR40c. I have no preference as to IWB vs. OWB, since either is at least adequately concealable. If there are definite advantages of a particular IWB holster over other IWBs or OWBs, would also influence my decision.

Because cost and time ARE factors, I cannot resort to my usual fall-back, Milt Sparks' Leather. I'd PREFER to stay with a well-established manufacturer (Safariland, DeSantis, etc.), but I'm not TOTALLY opposed to some experimentation with lesser-known holster makers.

Any input you could provide would be very welcome!
    Lynx Defense

TexasBrandon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 14, 2011
    Salado
    3speedholster, one of the vendors here and advertisements on the right side has some nice holsters. I got one for my Glock 20 with an extra mag holder on it and have been loving it. It can be either IWB or OWB and so far the velcro is holding up well. If you are looking for a simple clip-on you might be better off with DeStantis as this one wraps around you but feels great. I can get a few pictures if you want to see it.

Kosh75287

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2008
    Nemo
    As always, I appreciate the input! Y'all have me busy, checking out recommendations! Has anyone used the DeSantis E-Gat or L-Gat holsters, even if not used with an SR40c? I'm TEMPTED to try one of these.

Top Bottom