Recruiting new gun fans

Texan2

TGT Addict
Nov 8, 2008
South of San Antonio
Since the election i have had 3 friends who are conservatives but were not firearms owners come to me and ask about buying their first gun. After some discussion they all did. 2 of them joined the NRA.

I think it is important in this climate that we do our best to grow our numbers when the opportunity presents itself. If someone shows you any interest in becoming a gun owner, take them to the range. most will be hooked.

Just my 2 cents....

Shorts

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Mar 28, 2008
Texas
That's completely spot on. Bringing new folks into our camp is the best way. Nice job

50calRay

Jun 17, 2008
blah
It was really rough.
Ya, I bet ;)

Thanks to the internet, things should be a lot different this time around. I personaly didn't even own a computer during the early Clinton years and neither did some of my friends. We got our info from the news which as you know sucks or talk radio. The internet allows us to reach out to people all over the US almost in the blink of an eye. So wether it's a video game chat room or car chat, I look for opertunities to introduce people to firearms.

Texan2

TGT Addict
Nov 8, 2008
South of San Antonio
Tricky part is finding a range! Guess I'd better get looking...
Where you located? Texas has ranges everywhere and if you are in such a remote area that there is no range, you are probably remote enough to go out to someones ranch or farm and set up your own.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member