• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    Since the election i have had 3 friends who are conservatives but were not firearms owners come to me and ask about buying their first gun. After some discussion they all did. 2 of them joined the NRA.

I think it is important in this climate that we do our best to grow our numbers when the opportunity presents itself. If someone shows you any interest in becoming a gun owner, take them to the range. most will be hooked.

Just my 2 cents....
    Gun Zone Deals

50calRay

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2008
    blah
    It was really rough.

Ya, I bet ;)

Thanks to the internet, things should be a lot different this time around. I personaly didn't even own a computer during the early Clinton years and neither did some of my friends. We got our info from the news which as you know sucks or talk radio. The internet allows us to reach out to people all over the US almost in the blink of an eye. So wether it's a video game chat room or car chat, I look for opertunities to introduce people to firearms.

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    Yall are goofs. The poor ladies in bikinis would get burnt by ejected brass. I mean, come on, common sense and safety first guys!

Top Bottom