• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Im so use to them now might as well stick with it. I think I prefer a bit heavier trigger with a pistol. I am the exact opposite on rifles though

Well, if you weren't so far away I'd offer to swap out triggers with you. The stock PDP trigger is a tad heavier than that one, IIRC. Still lighter than a normal Glock, I don't have a trigger guage but my calibrated finger estimates 4.5lb average pull on my sample. I don't know if Apex is making triggers yet, they might have a spring kit to actually stiffen the trigger up if they do. The PDP trigger is essentially a refined PPQ trigger, so its quite possible a heaver PPQ spring set would work with the PDP as well.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Well, if you weren't so far away I'd offer to swap out triggers with you. The stock PDP trigger is a tad heavier than that one, IIRC. Still lighter than a normal Glock, I don't have a trigger guage but my calibrated finger estimates 4.5lb average pull on my sample. I don't know if Apex is making triggers yet, they might have a spring kit to actually stiffen the trigger up if they do. The PDP trigger is essentially a refined PPQ trigger, so its quite possible a heaver PPQ spring set would work with the PDP as well.
    I have the stock trigger here in a box with all the parts. IIl probably just keep it and sell the holosun. Or sell them both.

I need to buy some ar parts anyways

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    W,

I have the same Vortex Red Dot on my Buckmark...it takes me forever to find the rd...so, I diddle and diddle, but then when I do find it, I hit what I'm aiming at.

Of course, my diddling aim may be attributed to my Methuselah status...

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    I think I prefer a bit heavier trigger with a pistol.
    I don't really like a light trigger either. I like not much take up, a solid wall before the break, and a short distinctive reset.

Glocks have a very distinctive reset I'll give them that. The rest of it is just mush. I've tried the popular mods on mine and all it did was make the mush lighter.

TJjerry

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 5, 2019
    Magnolia, tx
    It probably is what you are use to.
    I went from a P365 to a P365XL with zero romeo. First I like the straight trigger better. After sticking to it for awhile I discovered (noticed the shaking like others) that if I would just put the dot on target and squeeze the trigger I would hit a bit high or a bit low but the line was good. So I stopped trying to put the red dot on the top of my front sight which increased my speed at site acquisition.
    With practice the big advantage of the red dot to me is that I am near sighted and wear glasses. I discovered that I can now keep both eyes open, didn't with reg sites.
    For me, yet it took just a few boxes, I am faster and more accurate now.
    Could get expensive if you have several EDC you change out, then probably better to stick with reg sites.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    I don't really like a light trigger either. I like not much take up, a solid wall before the break, and a short distinctive reset.

Glocks have a very distinctive reset I'll give them that. The rest of it is just mush. I've tried the popular mods on mine and all it did was make the mush lighter.
    I think the PPQ had the best out of the box trigger for plastic fantastics. The damn mags were too expensive

I just have so many 9mm glock mags. I would go bankrupt trying to switch over to another brand entirely. So I grew to love the worst trigger ever :laughing:

OneGunTX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2021
    Houston
    Like anything, a RDS takes practice.

82e38af8ab4e992aca7aac3d020cf407.jpg

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

BeatTheTunaUp

Fux with the best, Die like the rest
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Temple TX
    I got 3 you can try an hour north of you. Canik Rival, Mossberg m2sc and a Sig P322.

And if you like the Mossberg, I'd sell it
    It mounts the rds really low and allows co witnessing

BeatTheTunaUp

Fux with the best, Die like the rest
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Temple TX
    Thanks! Right now I'm in a severe financial bind. But after I get my head back above water I'll get back with you.
    Well the offer to try still stands. The sale was a joke/not a joke lol. I only bought the Mossberg because I thought it would say made in TX but it's from new Hampshire or something. Kinda killed my want for it when I saw it. Other than that, great shooting gun lol.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Anbu9
    Top Bottom