• ...and so much more!
  • matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    Red Jacket still is in business.

William and Stephanie (Dad & Daughter) Lost their FFL in 2009 when paperwork showed 10 guns missing

On or around May 7, 2010, three employees of Red Jacket, Inc. registered a separate limited liability company known as Red Jacket Firearms, L.L.C. 2010 using Vincent Buckles as the one holding the FFL.

This year a suit was filed that alleges at some point in 2010 or 2011, and upon information and belief, Hayden (either alone or with other members of Red Jacket, Inc.) fraudulently transferred all assets, interest and goodwill out of Red Jacket, Inc. and into Red Jacket Firearms, L.L.C. telling a previous investor that he should throw the stock certificates away because they were worthless.

Vincent Buckles has since left the company -- and two other licensed people are currently in charge of the business

Dec 22nd Vencent posted the following on his FaceBook account

in october of 2011, Will and Stephanie Hayden were forced to surrender their FFL due to missing firearms. we formed the company Red Jacket Firearms LLC in may of 2010 and received our new FFL on Nov first 2010. The LLC and license is a matter of public record. Joe, Charlie and myself were the only controlling members of the LLC with Will and Stephanie federally prohibited fro having a firearms deal or manufacture license of any kind. I was an owner in RJF until september 15 of this year when I chose to leave because I just wanted to move on. a big eff you to the whole business besides flemming...hes cool

Summary: Business as usual at Red Jacket Firearms, move along this is all in the past.
    'Sons of Guns' Stars -- Punished By the Feds for MAJOR Firearms Violations | TMZ.com
    Capitol Armory ad

biglucky

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Dripping Springs, TX
    Yeah it looks like Joe and Charley are the only owners of RJF left. Find it funny that the show still tries to portray Will and Steff in charge. Especially with how badly Will treats Charley who seems to be his boss....

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Dec 22nd Vencent posted the following on his FaceBook account

in october of 2011, Will and Stephanie Hayden were forced to surrender their FFL due to missing firearms. we formed the company Red Jacket Firearms LLC in may of 2010 and received our new FFL on Nov first 2010. The LLC and license is a matter of public record. Joe, Charlie and myself were the only controlling members of the LLC with Will and Stephanie federally prohibited fro having a firearms deal or manufacture license of any kind. I was an owner in RJF until september 15 of this year when I chose to leave because I just wanted to move on. a big eff you to the whole business besides flemming...hes cool
    Wow - that comment if not verbatim, bears a stricking resemblance to the same subject thread posted early this AM and subsequently deleted. I wonder, how long can this thread last?

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    Wow - that comment if not verbatim, bears a stricking resemblance to the same subject thread posted early this AM and subsequently deleted. I wonder, how long can this thread last?

Comment was made on facebook by Vencent without full context. He got the first date wrong 2009 and not 2011. I can backup, with links, the facts here so if it is deleted so be it.

CPTKILLER

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Gatesville, TX
    This is similar to Cavalry Arms in Arizona. Their Cav15's stopped when a weapon was illegally sold out of state. The completely liquidated firearms manufacturing part of the Biz. They are in business but somewhat different.

I like the optimism about Red Jacket Fierarms, I am not all optimistic about their future.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Comment was made on facebook by Vencent without full context. He got the first date wrong 2009 and not 2011. I can backup, with links, the facts here so if it is deleted so be it.
    Are you saying the FB post and its details have changed since this mornings thread here on TGT? If so, then fair enough that the 1st thread was zapped. If not, then I'm just looking for consistency in moderation. I have no issue with this thread or you matefrio.

espy59lc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    San Antonio
    Lots of talk about this on Facebook from their TV competition, American Guns...Another popular gun show with drama. Both American Guns and Sons of Guns have had some negative legal actions against them. Couldn't they find legit companies? lol

Top Bottom