• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Diversion from health care get talk heads to discuss what the Bush Administration did, doing what the left does well, shooting in all directions hoping to hit something anything that will cause confusion with the prospect they can grab your wallet and run.

texas1willy2

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    woodlands
    Nothing this administration does makes any sense, if I was apart of the most corrupt administration EVER this is not the kind of seed I would want to sow.

I agree with old guy in that many of the things they do are like a pick-pocket, they get you looking at one thing and steal your wallet while your not paying attention.

SiscoKid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SE TEXAS
    This is insane. It's payback to the friends of Obamma who helped get him elected. MSSNBC, CBS, NBC, PBS, have been crying for more fodder to throw at the Bush administration, to help their ratings. They have it now, they are foaming at the mouth.

Down the line it will make us less safe. That 15 yr. old sitting in a cave in Packystan, watching CNN on his satellite, is now thinking he can bomb Newark and all the US can do is slap his hand, and feed him well.

You can say over and over, what is Obamma and Holder thinking, but there is no rhyme or reason for what they do.

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    Michael Savage has it right, liberalism is a mental disorder. What good can possibly come from this?
    The good is they piss off the CIA and other organizations of that nature and one day Air Force One goes down with all of them aboard in the name of protecting national security.
    That's the good that can come of this!!!

cog41

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Texas
    right Oldguy, Diversion tactics.

These folks are really bad. I mean they can't do anything smoothly except talk. It's all so obvious. What a bunch of morons.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Josephn58333
    Top Bottom