• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Are they as freaking difficult to cock as the kid-sized ones? It would be pretty damn funny if they increased the force necessary to move that lever to give adults the same trouble the original gives kids.
    Made a better boy of you.
    At least I hope it did.
    Yes. I struggled for a couple of days.
    After that, meh.

dsgrey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    Denton County
    Due to someone passing in the family, I recently got some of my old guns back. Never had the Red Ryder but I got my Daisy model 103 back. Along with my Sears (Ithaca) .22 and Kmart model 151 20 gauge.

SloppyShooter

Certifiable
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2018
    White Settlement, Texas
    What company made the shotguns for Montgomery Ward, way back when? Labeled as a "Hercules"? My best guess was Ithaca.

IDK, I had a J.C. Higgins 20 ga. full choke, which, IIRC, was also sold by Monkey Wards. Might have been Sears, though.

Not Ithaca. It was either J. Stevens Arms and Tool, or Johnson Arms and Cycle.

Last edited:

bigwheel

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2018
    Fort Worth
    This kinda jibber jabber is making me want to show off my dead rats slain by the Gamo Black Knight springer with a silencer which was my Fathers day present a few years back after the dirty rats move in. I am not allowed to kill tree rats..birds or other other of God's Creatures. Its an adult gun and comes out faster than a .22 Long Rifle. It can turn a fat rat wrong side out.

Attachments

• black gun.jpg
      black gun.jpg
      62.5 KB · Views: 415

bigwheel

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2018
    Fort Worth
    Most of the JC Higgins Sears guns I have owned over the years appeared to be Winchester’s. The Glenfield brand seemed to Marlin clones.

gshayd

Ugliest house on the block.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2018
    Beaumont, Texas
    I got my Adult sized Daisy Red Ryder in today. It comes with the Rifle, safety glasses, BBs and a Daisy Rocket Target System and instructions. You hit the yellow paddle target and it throws an aluminum drink can 10 feet up into the air to you can test your moving target skills. Looks like fun on those slow days :skeet: I just purchased the adult rifle. You can also buy the rocket can target systems separately.

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    I got my Adult sized Daisy Red Ryder in today. It comes with the Rifle, safety glasses, BBs and a Daisy Rocket Target System and instructions. You hit the yellow paddle target and it throws an aluminum drink can 10 feet up into the air to you can test your moving target skills. Looks like fun on those slow days :skeet: I just purchased the adult rifle. You can also buy the rocket can target systems separately.
    We will require pics!:green: OIDH

Top Bottom