Redskins no more

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Oct 5, 2013
Georgetown
Now let's work on those redskin potatoes.

etmo

Jan 25, 2020
Cedar Creek, Tx
When I was a kid, we were taught "sticks and stones". Now, people are so (imo) weak and brittle-minded, that they're triggered by every idiotic thing their little minds can twist.

Here's a link to the Washington Post -- a liberal rag if there ever was one -- and a poll they say shows 9 of 10 actual Native Americans aren't offended by the name redskin: https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...a11cfa-161a-11e6-924d-838753295f9a_story.html

MacZC7

Jul 11, 2020
Texas
No one should care about mainstream sports any more. They are mostly a bunch of over paid crybabies now. I have been done with all of it for years now even though I grew up loving sports. I’d rather be productive at doing something I physically do than worship sports heroes. Those days are over.
How about paying nurses and teachers more and movie stars, musicians and sports figures less if at all?

oldag

TGT Addict
Feb 19, 2015
No one should care about mainstream sports any more. They are mostly a bunch of over paid crybabies now. I have been done with all of it for years now even though I grew up loving sports. I’d rather be productive at doing something I physically do than worship sports heroes. Those days are over.
How about paying nurses and teachers more and movie stars, musicians and sports figures less if at all?
Individual choice, really.

I don't pay sports figures and haven't in decades. Many still choose to fund them. All one has to do is quit buying tickets, team gear and quit watching.

MacZC7

Jul 11, 2020
Texas
Individual choice, really.

I don't pay sports figures and haven't in decades. Many still choose to fund them. All one has to do is quit buying tickets, team gear and quit watching.
Of course it is and we all have the individual choice to not go along with the narrative that is being shoved down our throats now.

Renegade

SuperOwner
Mar 5, 2008
Texas
We'll never change the name. It's that simple. NEVER—you can use caps."

Dan Snyder, 2013

Top Bottom