• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • locke_n_load

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Houston, TX
    So I started marathon training a month ago, and now that the time has changed, I find myself running around my neighborhood in the dark for periods up to 2 hours. I normally wear my operator cap (has velcro areas on it) when I run, but I realize that I need something reflective on my person to increase visibility to drivers.
    Is anyone aware of any company that sells velcro patches that are reflective? Most I can find are infrared, which doesn't help me out with most headlights haha.
    Any help is appreciated.
    Guns International

locke_n_load

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Houston, TX

Davetex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Greers Ferry Lake
    51BBIjTVlEL._SX355_.jpg

Amazon has a ton of different kinds. Search for reflective patches.
    513J2fTT6PL._AC_US160_.jpg

Elycion

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2016
    Celina
    There are some nice reflective products on the market, but I don't really trust any of them to get the attention of the average distracted driver. If you're spending that much time out after dark I strongly recommend you look into a product called the Tracer360 from NoxGear. It's an LED illuminated vest-style product that makes you very visible from any direction. It will run you $50-$70 depending on where you buy it, but that's pretty cheap insurance against ending up as a road waffle.

You can find reviews and videos of it in action on YouTube. I'd link some, along with the company site, but since I just registered an account to reply to this post I'm afraid it might come off as shilling or spam.

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    My wife uses a thin, light, lithium ion powered headlight. Called a "Black Diamond Sprinter Headlamp" or some such.

Top Bottom