Reliant Gun Show - Houston - 25th / 26th

308nato

TGT Addict
Mar 9, 2008
Between Tomball & Waller
Gun show at Reliant Center hall E on the 25th and 26th.
Who,s all going?
Going to have some interesting people there.
Col. Dick Cole , Col. Doolittle,s co pilot.
Betty Joe Reed W.A.S.P. pilot during WW2.

Cyfer

May 29, 2008
TEXAS
Will be there. It's been a while since I've been out to a show, so I'm itching to go. Will have the HK hat and Infidel shirt on.

nalioth

Oct 13, 2008
Houston Metro
The Houston Gun Collectors Association always puts on the best guns shows in Houston. I guess that's why they only have them 4 times a year.

TWCA and "The Real Gun Show" productions have been going down the crapper for years.

accordingtoome

Oct 13, 2008
This will be my first show in Texas and i must say i will try not to cry when i walk through the door. IM sooo JACKED to go!!!!

iratollah

May 25, 2008
You're more likely to be crying when you're walking out the door. You will have seen table after table of the same plastic guns (Glocks and ARs), with almost no antiques, exotics nor collectibles, most all at prices that will leave you underwhelmed.

Don't buy anything for which you don't know the market price. A couple of the established dealers will have good prices, but then you'll find the guy with the surplus Sig P6 who insists that $450 is a great deal.

Don't forget to buy some beef jerky.

accordingtoome

Oct 13, 2008
You're more likely to be crying when you're walking out the door. You will have seen table after table of the same plastic guns (Glocks and ARs), with almost no antiques, exotics nor collectibles, most all at prices that will leave you underwhelmed.

Don't buy anything for which you don't know the market price. A couple of the established dealers will have good prices, but then you'll find the guy with the surplus Sig P6 who insists that $450 is a great deal.

Don't forget to buy some beef jerky.
ohhhhhh man. Im actually in the market fora few plastic guns..

pupjoint

Oct 9, 2008
Montgomery county, Tx
I'll be there....

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms