• AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    Next time buy a Ford

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Well seeing as how I didnt choose the truck.... Im getting another dodge eventually I fit in them

I had a nice pretty much brand new truck until someone decoded to drive drunk and hit me TWICE and total it.

rsayloriii

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    H-Town, TX
    FreedogwitheveryFord.jpg

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    I have a chevy Im not a fan. Motors fine(vortec) but everything else sucks

My dodge with a 4.7 was nice, but my next will be a 5.9 Cummins. I wanted to put a 4BT in my f-100, but it needs too much work I may just sell it. Has a pretty much brand new 302 with light mods

Really you cant even put the name Cummins because it filters C-um....f-ucking ridiculous

556nutt

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    N. Houston
    I have a chevy Im not a fan. Motors fine(vortec) but everything else sucks

My dodge with a 4.7 was nice, but my next will be a 5.9 $#@!mins. I wanted to put a 4BT in my f-100, but it needs too much work I may just sell it. Has a pretty much brand new 302 with light mods

Really you cant even put the name $#@!mins because it filters C-um....f-ucking ridiculous

I have a chevy s10, ford f150 & dodge mega cab 3500. Never had a problem with the s10 with 170,000 + on it, replaced every coil pack and one head on the ford with 230,000+ miles, spent $2000 on the dodge removeing all the exhaust and adding 4" from the turbo back, added the edge on board computer, k&n cold air,& replaced the whole frontend with 130,000 on it. Go figurer the cheapest one has been the best.

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    mines been a pain in the ass. its a 99 chevy and everyone agrees that's the worst year for the Silverado ever made. a lot was new that year so everything has bugs. I just rebuilt my front end and put new seals in my rearend...it all needs to be done again MAYBE 500 miles later

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    both dodges Ive had and my dads have never had a problem. I had an 96 2500 4x4 with a 5.9 gasser, and an 03 1500. He has an 05 2500 with a 5.9 cummins getting 24-26mpg highway stock.

Have a 73 ford F100 too

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    So did you tell the guy at the shop "Just fix my car and leave my personal life out of it"?

actually the guys known us for years, but Im 95% sure a bearings going out. its a 99 chevy.,..worst year ever

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    I wonder if it will be illegally posted 3006.

I'm tempted to go, but I think I'd probably best not spend the admission money just to go see how high the price are.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    80% of the vendors there are dragging because of the return from shot show in vegas. Last 3 years were like this.
    How do you know? Are you here (Houston/Texas) or up in snow country? lol

Yup, it's a bad time for them to have one, but they seem to do it every year like that.
    So is it generally agreed that this weekends show may not be all that great?

I remember a HGCA show last year being a let down, I assume it was the January one.

Top Bottom