• ...and so much more!
  • Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    who said the came out in the exact shape they went in? i said they didn't come out sheared away after riddling the meat as he stated. if you can't follow the concept here of what he said reread and try again. they come out EXPANDED, not fractured from meat contact.
    I bet they come out lighter too.
    Hurley's Gold

sergeant69

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 6, 2016
    san marcos tx
    they did! and happier too. they knew i was gonna be eating lead rubbed/streaked steaks that night. in any case, i think he was trying to impart his knowledge of the benefits of water dropping cast bullets, which i do to facilitate feeding in my semi auto pistols. shoulda left it at that and just thanked him. so consider it done now.

APynckel

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Houston, Tx
    still shaking my head. in over 50 years of hunting rabbits to elk, never seen any of the meat "riddled" with lead. have seen a few high velocity jacked HPs shed some jacket when it hit bone, and HARD cast bullets (water dropped) (casting temp too high) fragment when hit bone, but how the hell is MEAT, which is a lot softer than a "soft" cast slug, gonna cause a shearing away effect of the much harder bullet? thats like pounding a bucket of jello with a hammer and expecting the hammer to come apart. however, if you got pics of MEAT riddled with lead deposits from a cast bullet entering the " soft fleshy meat packet" please lets see em. it defies science.

Have you ever heard of cavitation? Because, you know, it defies science.

Jack Ryan

Mr. Medium
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2016
    Eseldorf
    So your lead bullets that do not hit bone come out the other side in the same exact shape they went in?

I would like to see some pictures of that.
    Most of the time I would guess. Every one I ever found from my 44 looked just like it did when I loaded it. I've found them after they were shot in to solid ice and found them laying on top, looking just like they did when I loaded them.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Anbu9
    Top Bottom