• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AAReloading

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2013
    We are trying to start a reloading co-op in Lubbock. Our goal is to make practice quality rounds at lower costs than manufacturers. We will do all the work reloading the ammo and then you just reimburse us the cost of the components and labor. We can get bigger discounts by buying components in bulk and try to keep the cost of target and practice shooting to a minimum. Join us as we reduce the costs of the hobby we all enjoy.

For more information call 806-548-2005
    Venture Surplus ad

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    The ammunition manufacturers have spiked the price of brass, primers, bullets, and powder so that it is cheaper to buy factory ammo than make hand loads.

The only way to make money in this market is to find a niche market like 9x18 Mak, 8mm Mauser ... but there is not much money to made in that niche.

If you could crank out one million high quality .22 long rifle rounds per day just for the Texas market, you would retire rich.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    If I need components, I simply order them. Thoughts of cheap, plentiful ammo are long gone. Having ammo when I want it is a more realistic goal.

Flash

Top Bottom