• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • drc2ntx

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2011
    el paso
    Does anyone know where I could buy gun powder and primers in the El Paso/Las Cruces area. I want start reloading my own stuff, but those hazmat fees are fees are kind of high. If anyone could help me out I'd appreciate it.
    Military Camp

randmplumbingllc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    El Paso
    Does anyone know where I could buy gun powder and primers in the El Paso/Las Cruces area. I want start reloading my own stuff, but those hazmat fees are fees are kind of high. If anyone could help me out I'd appreciate it.

No place CHEAP. Custom Cartridge in Las Cruces and Lee at Collectors Gun Exchange......but they are not cheap.

You will save more then the hazmat fee by ordering online, in bulk. Either that or wait til the next gun show. There is usually "some" reloading stuff there. Not alot...but some.

Or you can wait til some of us need to order and split the hazmat and shipping. I can get a better price then most, so...if you can wait 3-4 weeks...it might be your best bet.

torker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Northern Juarez
    I would like to get in on this deal. I can wait. anybody else?

Or you can wait til some of us need to order and split the hazmat and shipping. I can get a better price then most, so...if you can wait 3-4 weeks...it might be your best bet.
    progress.gif

Reply Reply With Quote

dean

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    El Paso, Texas

This guy just listed 15 lbs of powder for sale on El Paso Gun Trader. Here is a link to his listing (Hope this helps...):

Shatuponthee | El Paso Gun Trader

Top Bottom