Join TexasGunTalk

Reloading supplies at the Ft. Worth gun show?

Discussion in 'Reloading' started by Bradmartin78, Oct 21, 2017.

1. Fishhog

Fishhog Member

Sep 27, 2017
    East of Dallas
    Those were memorable shows! I spent a lot of time at the Sacramento show and occasionally set up tables there myself. Unfortunately that show is a thing of the past...given the state of that state. I started doing gun shows when you mostly just traded a gun for a gun and generally a lot of money didn't even change hands. I doubt there is any hope for that state anymore...even if they decide to flush that big Brown thing that is running their gov't.

Bradmartin78 likes this.
  2. Bradmartin78

Bradmartin78 Member

Jun 28, 2016
    Fort Worth
    I went mostly during the early 90’s when my dad was into 1911 kit guns and M1s. I can remember getting so tired of walking and we hadn’t even made it down stairs yet lol. Good times.

3. Brassguy

Brassguy Member

Aug 15, 2017
    Wichita Falls
    I’m two hours north of Ft Worth in Wichita Falls. If your looking for powder I have a lot listed in the classifieds for about 50% of what it runs retail.

Bradmartin78 likes this.
  4. RevolverGuy

RevolverGuy Member

Aug 8, 2013
    The Fort Worth Show doesn’t even allow powder.

IDK how it survives. $20 to park & get in just to see the same stuff I can buy online.

Glad I’m not the only one who pines away for the good old days of gun shows.

5. Brassguy

Brassguy Member

Aug 15, 2017
    Wichita Falls
    I still have a lot of powder for sale. If your intrested, I will be in Dallas in 2 weeks and can bring it with me. Jut PM me and I can send you a list of what I got. Still have about 150 pounds of various powders.