reloading tables

hkusp1

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Mar 25, 2009
DALLAS, TX
i would like to get a picture thread about reloading tables because im fixing to build one and need some inspiration, would also like to know the materials used to make a solid reloading table.

PopsXD9sc

Nov 16, 2008
Longview
Looks like the same one that is listed in ABC's of Reloading. Online version is cheaper than buying ABC's of Reloading. What a deal.

baboon

TGT Addict

My frame is built along the guidelines of the one in the PDF file.
http://www.shotgunsportsmagazine.com...ench_plans.pdf
I chose not to make it as tall or long as I am limited in space. Did not add the back storage as I wanted the light from the widow.

My top came from Builders Square ( that should give you a clue to it's age) & was on another set up that used a Black & Decker workmate.

My RCBS Rockchucker is off right now, but mounts to the right of my Dillon.

This is a very sturdy set up. My old bench on the Workmate walked all over the place when resizing .308 & .416 Remington mags.

The magnifying light it very handy & I suggest everyone adds one to their set up

Gungle George

Jun 25, 2009
Albuquerque, NM
I rooted around at a few flea markets and found some old kitchen cabinets and counter top for really cheap (20 bucks). Then I made the top shelves out of 1x10's and screwed then to the counter top. Lots of storage and shelf space.
I don't like storing powder and live ammo in the safe for saftey reasons in case of a fire so I have more shelving to the left of the bench for that as well.

GeorgesOffice001.jpg

Cheers,

Gungle George

GM.Chief

Well-Known
Mar 16, 2009
Some very nice set-ups....now I really have tthe itch to start getting into reloading. Too bad there's not enough components. Oh well, I'll keep saving my brass for now.

Texas42

TGT Addict
Nov 21, 2008
Texas
You can really tell the people who are neat freaks.

I try and keep my table clean and organized. . .cause you know dealing with gun powder and explody thinging around my hands and face kind of push me to be careful, but I really have to work on it.

btw, I'm really jealous of you people that can reload with air conditioning.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Drockton Bullion
Drockton Bullion

Forum statistics

Threads
Members