• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    i would like to get a picture thread about reloading tables because im fixing to build one and need some inspiration, would also like to know the materials used to make a solid reloading table.
    Gun Zone Deals

PopsXD9sc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    Longview
    Looks like the same one that is listed in ABC's of Reloading. Online version is cheaper than buying ABC's of Reloading. What a deal.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!

My frame is built along the guidelines of the one in the PDF file.
    http://www.shotgunsportsmagazine.com...ench_plans.pdf
    I chose not to make it as tall or long as I am limited in space. Did not add the back storage as I wanted the light from the widow.

My top came from Builders Square ( that should give you a clue to it's age) & was on another set up that used a Black & Decker workmate.

My RCBS Rockchucker is off right now, but mounts to the right of my Dillon.

This is a very sturdy set up. My old bench on the Workmate walked all over the place when resizing .308 & .416 Remington mags.

The magnifying light it very handy & I suggest everyone adds one to their set up

Gungle George

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2009
    Albuquerque, NM
    I rooted around at a few flea markets and found some old kitchen cabinets and counter top for really cheap (20 bucks). Then I made the top shelves out of 1x10's and screwed then to the counter top. Lots of storage and shelf space.
    I don't like storing powder and live ammo in the safe for saftey reasons in case of a fire so I have more shelving to the left of the bench for that as well.

GeorgesOffice001.jpg

Cheers,

Gungle George

GM.Chief

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    Some very nice set-ups....now I really have tthe itch to start getting into reloading. Too bad there's not enough components. Oh well, I'll keep saving my brass for now.

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    You can really tell the people who are neat freaks.

I try and keep my table clean and organized. . .cause you know dealing with gun powder and explody thinging around my hands and face kind of push me to be careful, but I really have to work on it.

btw, I'm really jealous of you people that can reload with air conditioning.

wshbrngr

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Texas Hill Country
    <snip>
    btw, I'm really jealous of you people that can reload with air conditioning.

I had to move out of the house (too much girly stuff). I built a workshop/mancave onto our pumphouse, and lets face it, its just hot in texas.

Originally, I installed this a/c unit we had and ran it when I was out there. However, I got to thinking about the heat and humidity and the storing of primers, powder, etc. and decided to upgrade to a newer unit with electronic temperature controls and which turns itself on and off as needed.
    Now I can just leave the unit on all the time and keep the temperature under control and I feel a lot better about storing the components out there.

Im in love, this is a great set up (golf clap) im gonna have to build me a man cave with sum a/c, cable, and wifi.

Thanks, I am really enjoying it so far. No cable out where I live, but I do have the wifi and a TV & dvd player. I am looking into ways to run the dish network from the house out there.

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    yeah, I don't store my powder and primers with my other stuff. I only take out a box to use it.

Top Bottom