• ...and so much more!
  • Hill Billy

USN 1974 -1977
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2018
    Colorado
    a kid went to school and at lunch hour he ws eating a pop tart and took a bite it "sort of" looked like a gun, and he was told to go home? This, is the mentality of the left wing jack asses. And, the little boy who went to school with one of those little plastic army soldier pinned to his ball cap, and he was sent home. WTF? God help the next generation that comes along. Soilent Green anyone?

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Not sure why this thread was started.

My son did his letter to Santa at school. Said he wanted a knife and a handgun. It was printed in the paper with all the rest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Meh, nothing gonna happen for a long time.

People still have something to lose. And the wimps you speak of have no interest in armed conflict.

Hill Billy

USN 1974 -1977
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2018
    Colorado
    Meh, nothing gonna happen for a long time.

People still have something to lose. And the wimps you speak of have no interest in armed conflict.

My point exactly. They are pushing kids through school and most of them will grow up to be WIMPS.

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    Hey HillBilly, you need to put your reply outside of the end quote so that it shows up as your post, as opposed to inside someone else's quote like you did in #5

tinplas

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2017
    San Antonio
    a kid went to school and at lunch hour he ws eating a pop tart and took a bite it "sort of" looked like a gun, and he was told to go home? This, is the mentality of the left wing jack asses. And, the little boy who went to school with one of those little plastic army soldier pinned to his ball cap, and he was sent home. WTF? God help the next generation that comes along. Soilent Green anyone?

https://www.amazon.com/Soylent-Replacement-Original-Bottles-Packaging/dp/B01EUEIL3E

cbp210

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Humble, TX

But some Mississippi band team can have a mock anti police tirade within their skit and media silence and no punishment from the school.

m5215

Pistoleer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2018
    McKinney, TX
    a kid went to school and at lunch hour he was eating a pop tart and took a bite it "sort of" looked like a gun, and he was told to go home? And, the little boy who went to school with one of those little plastic army soldier pinned to his ball cap, and he was sent home.

Never heard of things like this happening but it does not surprise me.

Top Bottom