• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wrtanker

Jul 17, 2009
    Ft. Worth
    Here's a challenge:

Back in the '70s there was a western-style revolver called the Grizzly. It was a .45LC, I think it was SA with something like a 6" barrel. It was kind of heavy and seemed well made. I don't remember who manufactured it. I found it in a gun store in Ft. Worth (new) and wanted badly to buy it (but didn't). I've never seen or heard of it anywhere else. I tried to Google it but kept coming up with the Colt(?) auto pistol of the same name. Does this revolver ring a bell with anyone?
    ARJ Defense ad

lonewolf23c

Oct 2, 2008
    Idaho
    Colt made a Grizzly Revolver several years ago (1980's-early 1990's). based on the Colt Trooper Mark V. There were only about 1000 of them ever made, so they're quite rare.

wrtanker

Jul 17, 2009
    Ft. Worth
    "Colt made a Grizzly Revolver several years ago (1980's-early 1990's). based on the Colt Trooper Mark V. There were only about 1000 of them ever made, so they're quite rare."

I know the one you're talking about, unfortunately this isn't it. The one I saw looked similar to an old western colt and it was in the late '70's. The cylindar was solid, didn't have cutouts between the chambers. I'd really love to find it again.

Top Bottom