Guns International

Remember when the ATX cops shot the guy during the bank robbery investigation?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    But the shooting was accidental..........

Oh it could have been. Seems like a mess. Im not sure if the cop had injuries but even if you have someone's back they could be elbowing you in the face.

He is up on charges. I mean there could be a defense for shooting someone in the back of the neck but its a tough case to present.

When the story first came out it sounds like he chased him down and shot him in the back.

Chirpy

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Hutto, TX (kinda)
    Or he could be on the ground wrassling with him trying to keep the guy behind his assailant and it goes off. Not prepared to condemn the cop before he tells his side on this one.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    San Antonio!
    Or he could be on the ground wrassling with him trying to keep the guy behind his assailant and it goes off. Not prepared to condemn the cop before he tells his side on this one.

This. Quit making judgments based on incomplete/incorrect press reports, or outright pure speculation. Our legal systems gives everyone the presumption of innocence until proven otherwise...

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas

I am curious to hear his side. I am not condemning Kleinert either but I believe he has an uphill battle.

Top Bottom