Lynx Defense

Remington 11-87 Sportsman gunsmith special (houston)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Das Jared

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Friendswood
    Howdy peeps, I have today a Remington 11-87 Sportsman, that is in need of some lovin. The finish is worn, but no rust or pitting. The barrel has been cut, and is not threaded for a choke. I do not have the time to mess around with it. It has an extended magtube, making for a total of 6+1. When loading the shells into the mag tube, it, for some reason, doesn't want to load low brass shells. I have taken the gun apart, and have gently tried to get it back together, but I gave up before I broke something. It has potential to get back up and running like a top, but with Christmas coming up, I could use a lil extra $$$. So, I am going to let this go. I am asking $300 for the gun. I will even throw in 10 rounds of mil 00 buck. I will travel a good ways to you, I am located in Pearland, Tx 77584, and will deliver even up to the Woodlands area. I can be contacted on here or through my cell, at 832-443-6223. If I don't answer, either leave a message or shoot me a text. No BoS, just show me proof of residency with a DL or CHL. Pics to follow
    ARJ Defense ad

Das Jared

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Friendswood
    Forgot to add; Will trade towards a Kahr 9mm, Glock 19, Glock 26, M&P9 Sub Compact, M&P Shield in 9mm, or something of that nature with cash on my end depending on what it is.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom