• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    So we were told last week that El Jefe would make some announcment about the next steps in reopening the state but all I saw was his continued hiding behind the smoke screen of schools, police defunding and withholding support from certain cities. Did I miss the memo or did he say nothing at all about reopening bars, expanding seating at restaurants, easing mask restrictions, etc.?

He this annoying habit of saying he is going to make an announcement and then doing nothing, probably his way of buying time week by week to dodge the scrutiny and questions.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    So we were told last week that El Jefe would make some announcment about the next steps in reopening the state but all I saw was his continued hiding behind the smoke screen of schools, police defunding and withholding support from certain cities. Did I miss the memo or did he say nothing at all about reopening bars, expanding seating at restaurants, easing mask restrictions, etc.?

He this annoying habit of saying he is going to make an announcement and then doing nothing, probably his way of buying time week by week to dodge the scrutiny and questions.
    Yeah, he doesn't have the first clue on how to get things moving again. We watch most of his evening updates on the local station here. Yesterday, he went off on a little 9/11 remembrance jaunt. I told the wife "there must not be many Covid deaths today". Sure enough: ONE. He gets noticeably in a rush when he has to share good news. All the key numbers trending down? Let's hurry through this, so I can remind you that now is NOT the time to lower our guard.
    He is awful. We are thankful to be out of SA city limits, yet we are still too close for comfort.
    His only saving grace is that Wolff is a bigger horse's patoot than he is.

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    Texas won't reopen until enough of us has had enough of the bullshit and make our opinions known.

My wife and I have been calling the little Texas dictator's office almost everyday for the past couple of months. We have also been emailing him.

My wife and I, our son, daughter, son-in-law, and 2 granddaughters never wear masks or social distance. I hope that by doing that other people will be influenced to do the same.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    My daughter is working on the haunted house near the colony again this year. They are getting started.

I know that's not what you meant but.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Texas won't reopen until enough of us has had enough of the bullshit and make our opinions known.

My wife and I have been calling the little Texas dictator's office almost everyday for the past couple of months. We have also been emailing him.

My wife and I, our son, daughter, son-in-law, and 2 granddaughters never wear masks or social distance. I hope that by doing that other people will be influenced to do the same.
    Abbott's FB posts are met with overwhelming numbers of "OPEN TEXAS NOW" responses. I post on them every chance I get.

I prefer using social media to express my opinion rather than calling their offices. They have staffers that read social media. It leaves a public record of opinion that the politicians can't legally block or delete, and they can't lie about "public support".

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

roadkill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    Went into home depot and TSC yesterday without a mask. Not a peep by anyone other than a lady at Home Depot that wanted me to apply for their credit card. Just a month ago I was accosted at both places for no mask. I get the feeling everyone’s over it and don’t care anymore. It’s gonna take more people doing the same but eventually just like the salon in Dallas “we the people” can get the so called rulers to change the mandate in order to save face.

MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas
    Here’s everyone’s favorite grabbler Anthony Fauci issuing a warning...I told everyone I know that this was going to be their way to prolong this shit.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    How to Govern like a Dem:
    1. Mandate everyone to wear a mask, “the new normal”.
    2. Cancel the one holiday where wearing a mask is actually normal.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Yeah, and it wouldn't surprise me that if and when they lift the mask mandate, it will still be recommended to wear one while protesting.

Top Bottom