• ...and so much more!
  • AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    REP Handel wins Georgia despite out of state $ for the DEM

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-georgia-house-race-20170620-htmlstory.html

"Particularly invested in the race had been Californians. More Californians contributed to it than donors from any other state, including Georgia. References to San Francisco played front and center in GOP campaign attacks. Liberal Hollywood celebrities lent their star power."

"Handel repeatedly made an issue out of Ossoff’s California money. The Democrat raised nearly $5 for every $1 Handel raised, pushing her to rely heavily on millions of dollars in spending from outside conservative groups, which poured money into the race at more than double the rate of outside liberal groups."
    Venture Surplus ad

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    I bet you do not hear this anymore.

This is a statement about Trump.

Cant imagine how much the press would have ate up if the Dem had won.

Davetex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Greers Ferry Lake
    19396759_10209797869759831_161936958542436798_n.jpg

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I was thinking of posting this yesterday after it came out, I had read before about how much the dummycrats were after this race and was very happy to see Handel win despite all the money the left was pouring into it. Glad to see that most Georgians in that district didn't give into the hype.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Michael Bloomberg made a public point to back the Dem candidate. His endorsement has become the kiss of death in politics!

Flash

BRD@66

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    When I first saw the CNN screen shot posted here, I assumed that it was some sort of made-for-internet fake pic. But NO!!! :roflfunny:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Dear California Pelosi.

No worries. There's still the Russians, violence, and racism to cling to. As for your job...maybe not so much.

Your children are about to farm you off to the Cuddles Retirement Home. Where you can sit in a rocking chair repeating with a stupid a$$ grin and with an idiotic face expression....

"President Bush is stalking me."(As a nurse reminds you for a fifth time. "Trump is president, you babbling dummy", Here...Take your happy pill)

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    Dear California Pelosi.

No worries. There's still the Russians, violence, and racism to cling to. As for your job...maybe not so much.

Your children are about to farm you off to the Cuddles Retirement Home. Where you can sit in a rocking chair repeating with a stupid a$$ grin and with an idiotic face expression....

"President Bush is stalking me."(As a nurse reminds you for a fifth time. "Trump is president, you babbling dummy", Here...Take your happy pill)

"We need to pass it to know what's in it" Nancy Pelosi

Top Bottom