• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hunkerdown

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2016
    Weatherford
    Soon as I saw that Kay Granger - my representative in Congress - didn't vote in the House's impeachment sham I wrote the following email to her official address:

Dear Ms. Granger:

Your cowardly decision not to vote on the partisan and unwarranted impeachment of President Trump clearly demonstrated your unwillingness to honestly represent your Texas constituents. This clear message to me and all my fellow Texans will ensure that I will use all available resources to ensure that my Parker and Palo Pinto County neighbors are reminded of this blatant breach of our trust when the time comes for you to run for re-election.

I'd like to encourage my fellow Texans who feel the same way to join me.

Many thanks,

HD
    ARJ Defense ad

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Found this. I dont trust her or any politician but thought id share. Shes old as dirt and was in quarantine from the coronavirus

" WASHINGTON – Fort Worth Rep. Kay Granger, one of four Republicans who didn’t vote on the impeachment of President Donald Trump, said Thursday that she would have voted no if she hadn’t been in quarantine. "

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Found this. I dont trust her or any politician but thought id share. Shes old as dirt and was in quarantine from the coronavirus

" WASHINGTON – Fort Worth Rep. Kay Granger, one of four Republicans who didn’t vote on the impeachment of President Donald Trump, said Thursday that she would have voted no if she hadn’t been in quarantine. "

So Dems can come out of Q-tine to vote Pelosi Speaker, But Republicans cant come out to vote no to Impeach.

Top Bottom