• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    The party that has no tolerance for anyone who disagrees with them.

oldag,

100% ACCURATE. = Unless a person shares exactly the same attitudes, FALSE beliefs & disgusting PREJUDICES, today's LEFTIST (The leftists would say: Progressive.) NUTTY RADICALS will, often openly, state that other people have NO RIGHT to state/publish their opinion/beliefs.

yours, tex

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    To All,

When I was in college in the late 1960s, I saw/heard MANY people, who were just as PREJUDICED & CLOSE-minded as today's so-called LIBERAL DIMocRATS, who prefer the title: Progressives.

I also note that the "Progressives" of 2018 are often masked to hide their identity & they act about the same as the radicals of the "bad old days" of the 1960-70 era, who were masked to hide their faces & also wore robes & hoods.
    (I regard today's "Progressives" as just as LAWLESS, HATEFUL & DISHONEST as the worst of the KKK-IDIOTS ever were. - The "targets' of their mindless HATE are different but the behavior is the same. )

just my opinions, satx

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    To All,

When I was in college in the late 1960s, I saw/heard MANY people, who were just as PREJUDICED & CLOSE-minded as today's so-called LIBERAL DIMocRATS, who prefer the title: Progressives.

I also note that the "Progressives" of 2018 are often masked to hide their identity & they act about the same as the radicals of the "bad old days" of the 1960-70 era, who were masked to hide their faces & also wore robes & hoods.
    (I regard today's "Progressives" as just as LAWLESS, HATEFUL & DISHONEST as the worst of the KKK-IDIOTS ever were. - The "targets' of their mindless HATE are different but the behavior is the same. )

just my opinions, satx

I refuse to go along with liberals re-branding themselves as progressives. Nothing associated with their dogma represents progress.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    oldag,

What the LEFTISWTS want is progress toward TYRANNY.
    (Some of those NITWITS have said that they want The Bill of Rights repealed as "unnecessary & obsolete". - I monitor a lot of the NUTTY LEFT sites, to see what the HATERS are saying.)

yours, satx

Top Bottom