• ...and so much more!
  • Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    If this woman wasn't black she'd have nothing to do and no one would listen to her.

I'm shocked the NYP ran this piece which ISN'T flaming Lib gibberish.

No one ALIVE owes, or is due slavery reparations and it's long past time SheJac be put out to pasture.
    Hurley's Gold

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    02799B9B-32DC-4523-ADD7-659A50DCF91F.jpeg

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    No one ALIVE owes, or is due slavery reparations and it's long past time SheJac be put out to pasture.

I've often said, privately, that U.S. descendants of African slaves (mine were Irish slaves) owe us for the wonderful conditions/country that they live in instead of the misery and strife of that continent. Pay up suckas!!!

Would chip in on a one-way ticket to Liberia for any BLM organizer or supporter so they could see how that shit is handled there.

Can we get a Go Fund Me going for this?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm tired of being accused of being racist merely because I'm white (and can still remember being bullied out of my lunch money in jr high and being stopped, robbed, and beat up by roving GOC ((gangs of color)) out on the mean streets of L.A. county, Pomona, Compton, etc)... I think I'm going to embrace it and start acting on it. Then we'll see what's what.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    If this woman wasn't black she'd have nothing to do and no one would listen to her.

I'm shocked the NYP ran this piece which ISN'T flaming Lib gibberish.

Coild; All,

So Sheila Jackson Lee wants REPARATIONS to be paid to PEOPLE WHO WERE NEVER A SLAVE by PEOPLE WHO NEVER OWNED A SLAVE??

FYI, I'm a "person of color" (English, Scots & American Indian) too & our family NEVER owned even ONE slave but my taxes should be paid to descendants of slaves??

btw, when I requested a partial scholarship for grad school, my request was REFUSED as the university said that I am NOT a "fullblood Indian".
    (It should also be said that hardly ANYBODY in 2021 is a "fullblood" of any sort.)

yours, satx
    Member, Pamunkey Nation

Last edited:

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Based on the sign, I think their beef is with the warring rival tribes who captured and sold them. Not Americans. They are seeking reparations from African tribes. Not sure why they are protesting in the US. They need to go to Africa.

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    " If this woman wasn't black she'd have nothing to do and no one would listen to her. "

Unfortunately, the district she represents will always vote her into office, until she gets on her broom and fly’s away.
    She (Sheila Jackson Lee) is the true intellectual (and moral) heir to Mickey Leland, the rep that claimed the lunar landings were faked to divert money from social programs in the 60's. Leland was lost in Ethiopia on a fact finding boondogle.

Which reminds me, isn't it about time for a Congressional Fact Finding mission including Sheila Jackson Lee to Ethiopia again?

Top Bottom