• ...and so much more!
  • Wiliamr

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Austin
    Now would be the time for a Republican District attorney to bring a grand jury to charge Obama for felony charges in failing to uphold the Constitution in allowing border crossings. Might even just be fun, but not possible to do Biden in Grand Jury but he is protected.
    EL Paso County DA Bill Hicks (R)
    Presideo County DA - Ori White (R)
    Terrell County/ Val Verde County/ Kinney County Suzanne West (R)

Antares

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2015
    Seabrook, TX
    Republican politicians seem wishy,washy to create waves. I would love to actually follow through with something they seem to talk the tough talk, but that's as far as it goes. They made a fool out of Mayorkas the homeland security a-hole but alas he is still there doing absolutely zilch about the border, but still believes he has it under control. biden talking about chocolate chip ice cream when he was supposed to be talking about the shooting in TN.. Gimmee a break I hate to say it we lost the good old USA.

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    I meant the republicans didn't do anything
    With Romney, McConnell and many others like them, what did you expect? Texas Congress is about as bad. My town has council elections coking up next month and NO way to find out who is what!! Normal politics.

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    And what about Fast and Furious where the Obama admin was literally running guns to the cartels that were then used in hundreds if not thousands of murders, including a US BP agent? Then there's of course the fake Steele dossier paid for by the Clinton campaign that resulted in a three year fake investigation and tens of millions in wasted taxpayer dollars. Of course that's just the tip of the iceburg iceberg for the Clintons. And they indict Trump for this stupid shit that's not even a fucking crime.

I'm at the point where turnabout is fair play. Turning the other cheek ain't fucking working.

Top Bottom