• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    Went and done it now. I requested the ATF packet for the FFL app. NOt 100% certain I am doing that at this point in time as in now, but, we'll see I guess.

Ok, I had nothing real to say, just had to tell someone.

Now I'm really on the Feds radar
    Target Sports

Exile Machine

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2009
    Dallas Texas
    I've been thinking about doing this too. Got a good idea for a business. Just need some $$$ to get it rolling. Course if I get a job then I won't have time for it.

Okierifleman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Houston
    You can sell ammo to a friend or relative without a problem. You could just say you traded some ammo for beer or labor or something. But if its going to show up on your tax returns as a business transaction, you better have a FFL

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    I've been thinking about doing this too. Got a good idea for a business. Just need some $$$ to get it rolling. Course if I get a job then I won't have time for it.

Hey hey! You can't use my business plan.

ok... what is an atf and what is a ffl? =\

ATF - Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms; Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms; Federal Agency

FFL - Federal Firearms License;

GM.Chief

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    I've considered getting an FFL. I want to look into it a bit more though first. I figure we (my wife and I) could use it to make a little cash doing FFL transfers for a start and let it build from there. Pretty soon I'll have DCortez visiting all the time to buy more Benelli's for his wife. That's where the real money will be...LMAO

a44mag4dave

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ok I have the bug too, What is a good site to go to to get information on obtaining a FFL... I found a few sites that will sell you a kit to learn how, but there has to be a better way. I need to know what are the business requirements for the FFL, i.e. safe, alarm system, structure, yada yada yada.... It’s not that I want to open a store, more of an at home thing, do a deal or two for friends to help pay the fees, but mainly for personal savings. If it grows into a business then that’s a bonus. Thanks in advance.

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    I've considered getting an FFL. I want to look into it a bit more though first. I figure we (my wife and I) could use it to make a little cash doing FFL transfers for a start and let it build from there. Pretty soon I'll have DCortez visiting all the time to buy more Benelli's for his wife. That's where the real money will be...LMAO

I'm sure she'd love that.

Top Bottom