Military Camp

Response to Gun Control conversations...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nlghthawk

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    San Antonio
    What I have to say on the matter wouldn't fit here so I put it all in a video. I walk through some of the arugments and analyze the current data on violent crimes. I tried to cover as much as possible but I am certain I am leaving stuff out. This was a very off the cuff response to all the shtuff I have been seeing on the news and social media.

Let me know your thoughts...I think its important that we continue to keep gun control in perspective for everyone we come across.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    Simply ask what legislation could have been in place to change the events.

the answer is none.

The guy had money and time so any banned item could be purchased. This is the USA where you can drive 100 miles from just about any small to large city and get just about any illegal item you want. Including depending where you live for the legal part. Guns knives high cap mags, any drug you want, human trafficking if your looking for a young or old companion.

So what magic law would stop what happened from happening again.

The guy had been planing an attack for at least 10 months had access to a lot of money a plane and pilots license. So he could get any of the stuff needed for his attack hell he could have even purchased or made explosives and did a real number on a crowd of 22K.

nlghthawk

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    San Antonio
    one thing i point out is, why didnt the police have a marksman with an elevated vantage point...there were several buildings there over looking the venue...prime target. why didnt the police identify this threat?

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    one thing i point out is, why didnt the police have a marksman with an elevated vantage point...there were several buildings there over looking the venue...prime target. why didnt the police identify this threat?

Police can't protect you.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom