Restaurant Birthday Celebrations

TheCytochromeC

Sep 12, 2013
DFW
To hell with restaurants that sing, chant and announce to their fellow patrons that it's someone's birthday. Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn. I'm trying to enjoy a night out and have a pleasant conversation, not talk over a group of socialites doing the funky chicken complete with a chicken hat. So to hell with you: Babe and your highly over-rated fried chicken and mismatched chairs, Papa's Restaurants (excluding Papa's Bros. Steakhouse), Razoos with your pretentiously printed menus that try to look hand-doodled, and all other restaurants that support this annoying lifestyle. Please, take your free desert and shove it in your loud mouth. Thanks.

General Zod

TGT Addict
Sep 29, 2012
Kaufman County
I used to go out a lot with a large group of friends. One evening someone decided they wanted to make the wait staff sing, and so it suddenly became my birthday - much to my surprise. After that, about every two weeks I was getting a free piece of cake and a waitstaff serenade at every restaurant we went to...

Dawico

Uncoiled
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2009
Lampasas, Texas
To hell with restaurants that sing, chant and announce to their fellow patrons that it's someone's birthday. Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn. I'm trying to enjoy a night out and have a pleasant conversation, not talk over a group of socialites doing the funky chicken complete with a chicken hat. So to hell with you: Babe and your highly over-rated fried chicken and mismatched chairs, Papa's Restaurants (excluding Papa's Bros. Steakhouse), Razoos with your pretentiously printed menus that try to look hand-doodled, and all other restaurants that support this annoying lifestyle. Please, take your free desert and shove it in your loud mouth. Thanks.
First world problem.

If that is the biggest complaint you have then you are doing well sir.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Drockton Bullion
Drockton Bullion

Forum statistics

Threads
Members