• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheCytochromeC

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 12, 2013
    DFW
    To hell with restaurants that sing, chant and announce to their fellow patrons that it's someone's birthday. Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn. I'm trying to enjoy a night out and have a pleasant conversation, not talk over a group of socialites doing the funky chicken complete with a chicken hat. So to hell with you: Babe and your highly over-rated fried chicken and mismatched chairs, Papa's Restaurants (excluding Papa's Bros. Steakhouse), Razoos with your pretentiously printed menus that try to look hand-doodled, and all other restaurants that support this annoying lifestyle. Please, take your free desert and shove it in your loud mouth. Thanks.
    Military Camp

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    I used to go out a lot with a large group of friends. One evening someone decided they wanted to make the wait staff sing, and so it suddenly became my birthday - much to my surprise. After that, about every two weeks I was getting a free piece of cake and a waitstaff serenade at every restaurant we went to...

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    To hell with restaurants that sing, chant and announce to their fellow patrons that it's someone's birthday. Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn. I'm trying to enjoy a night out and have a pleasant conversation, not talk over a group of socialites doing the funky chicken complete with a chicken hat. So to hell with you: Babe and your highly over-rated fried chicken and mismatched chairs, Papa's Restaurants (excluding Papa's Bros. Steakhouse), Razoos with your pretentiously printed menus that try to look hand-doodled, and all other restaurants that support this annoying lifestyle. Please, take your free desert and shove it in your loud mouth. Thanks.
    First world problem.

If that is the biggest complaint you have then you are doing well sir.

TxDad

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Central Texas
    I caught a friend off guard at Hooters on his bday one year. The waitresses made him get in front of everyone and dance as they were on a knee in a circle around him. And if that wasnt bad enough, they ended this fiasco with him getting on his knees, closing his eyes, and opening his mouth. Thats right...they stuck a weiner in.. LMAO! True story!

Top Bottom