• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chainsaw

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Bertram, Texas
    Ol Deer Hunter 71 years old and still at it Hey this is a nice place I think I'll just hang around I might learn something huh? :D
    Guns International

Attachments

• wolf_howl.jpg
      wolf_howl.jpg
      84.9 KB · Views: 204

chainsaw

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Bertram, Texas
    Thanks for the nice Welcome

I'll be lookin around in here to see what I can learn watch out for my kid now the only way I can whip him is by out shooting him LOL

jim t

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Hawley Texas
    hi chain saw glad to have you here. we can a do learn a lot around here. that is the great thing about it here. I sure dont know it all, and I`m not to proud to ask for the help I need. and some one on here will come up with the right thing everytime.
    you got me on the age thing but I aint no kid (well age wise) either. I`m 55 soon to be 56. but still love to shoot my guns, and have a bit of fun:rolleyes:

LHB1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Houston
    Welcome to the forum, Chainsaw. Maybe some of us mature members can form a "senior member" group. I will be 69 in two weeks but am not ready to hang up my guns yet! We now have two father/son duos on the forum.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Welcome to the forum, Chainsaw. Maybe some of us mature members can form a "senior member" group. I will be 69 in two weeks but am not ready to hang up my guns yet! We now two father/son duos on the forum.

You have 3 generations of my family on one forum. :cool:

Chainsaw is my grandfather.

LHB1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Houston
    You have 3 generations of my family on one forum. :cool: Chainsaw is my grandfather.

Since my grandson is a little too young to join yet, it looks like your family wins the prize for most generations on the forum! Take your father and grandfather out for a nice dinner of their choice. :)

chainsaw

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Bertram, Texas
    Thanks Guys

I don't think we'll ever get to old to hang up our guns my Dad passed away at 80 and he shot an 8 point buck in Dec. 1996 before he died in June 1997 I'll be 72 in July and still have all my guns and plan to keep shootin till I die hopefully I'll make another 50 years LOL

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    I don't think we'll ever get to old to hang up our guns my Dad passed away at 80 and he shot an 8 point buck in Dec. 1996 before he died in June 1997 I'll be 72 in July and still have all my guns and plan to keep shootin till I die hopefully I'll make another 50 years LOL

Stay away from power tools and I think you'll make it. :p

chainsaw

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Bertram, Texas
    Kid and Grandkid

As you guys can see my Kid and Grandkid like giving the ol man a hard time LOL But thats ok they also know where to stop ha ha ...:D

LHB1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Houston
    As you guys can see my Kid and Grandkid like giving the ol man a hard time LOL But thats ok they also know where to stop ha ha ...:D

I'll bet they stop when they hear the chainsaw fire up! Let's have more respect for fathers and grandfathers. We've had enough problems already raising you this far.

Top Bottom