• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chainsaw

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Bertram, Texas
    Ol Deer Hunter 71 years old and still at it Hey this is a nice place I think I'll just hang around I might learn something huh? :D
    Military Camp

Attachments

• wolf_howl.jpg
      wolf_howl.jpg
      84.9 KB · Views: 204

chainsaw

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Bertram, Texas
    Thanks for the nice Welcome

I'll be lookin around in here to see what I can learn watch out for my kid now the only way I can whip him is by out shooting him LOL

jim t

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Hawley Texas
    hi chain saw glad to have you here. we can a do learn a lot around here. that is the great thing about it here. I sure dont know it all, and I`m not to proud to ask for the help I need. and some one on here will come up with the right thing everytime.
    you got me on the age thing but I aint no kid (well age wise) either. I`m 55 soon to be 56. but still love to shoot my guns, and have a bit of fun:rolleyes:

LHB1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Houston
    Welcome to the forum, Chainsaw. Maybe some of us mature members can form a "senior member" group. I will be 69 in two weeks but am not ready to hang up my guns yet! We now have two father/son duos on the forum.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Welcome to the forum, Chainsaw. Maybe some of us mature members can form a "senior member" group. I will be 69 in two weeks but am not ready to hang up my guns yet! We now two father/son duos on the forum.

You have 3 generations of my family on one forum. :cool:

Chainsaw is my grandfather.

LHB1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Houston
    You have 3 generations of my family on one forum. :cool: Chainsaw is my grandfather.

Since my grandson is a little too young to join yet, it looks like your family wins the prize for most generations on the forum! Take your father and grandfather out for a nice dinner of their choice. :)

chainsaw

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Bertram, Texas
    Thanks Guys

I don't think we'll ever get to old to hang up our guns my Dad passed away at 80 and he shot an 8 point buck in Dec. 1996 before he died in June 1997 I'll be 72 in July and still have all my guns and plan to keep shootin till I die hopefully I'll make another 50 years LOL

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    I don't think we'll ever get to old to hang up our guns my Dad passed away at 80 and he shot an 8 point buck in Dec. 1996 before he died in June 1997 I'll be 72 in July and still have all my guns and plan to keep shootin till I die hopefully I'll make another 50 years LOL

Stay away from power tools and I think you'll make it. :p

chainsaw

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Bertram, Texas
    Kid and Grandkid

As you guys can see my Kid and Grandkid like giving the ol man a hard time LOL But thats ok they also know where to stop ha ha ...:D

LHB1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Houston
    As you guys can see my Kid and Grandkid like giving the ol man a hard time LOL But thats ok they also know where to stop ha ha ...:D

I'll bet they stop when they hear the chainsaw fire up! Let's have more respect for fathers and grandfathers. We've had enough problems already raising you this far.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom