• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Yes, I must admit that her role in the flick was confused. She was a medical doctor yet had the expertise and training to operate international (meaning foreign) technology. It stretched my limits a bit.

I would be the very first to get eyestrain headaches and I was very concerned about making one eye see differently that the other in 3D. I had NO ill effects, no headache or any discomfort at all! 3D has come a LONG way from the red/green lens era!

Flash

Kennydale

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2013
    Richmond/Rosenberg, TX
    It was just OK... I like plots, and characters and a story. The 3D was fun and Sandra Bullocks heavy breathing was well i bet she's the same way in the sack. George Cloony's character was stupid. If i had to work him chatting about nothing for hours, I'd have cut his safety line purposely to just shut him up. One of those films that would been better on HBO, because I wouldn't have to shell out 15 bucks for.

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    Yes, I must admit that her role in the flick was confused. She was a medical doctor yet had the expertise and training to operate international (meaning foreign) technology. It stretched my limits a bit.

I would be the very first to get eyestrain headaches and I was very concerned about making one eye see differently that the other in 3D. I had NO ill effects, no headache or any discomfort at all! 3D has come a LONG way from the red/green lens era!

Flash
    concur

The FIRST 3-D movie I saw was: Creature from the Black Lagoon in 1954

It was just OK... I like plots, and characters and a story. The 3D was fun and Sandra Bullocks heavy breathing was well i bet she's the same way in the sack. George Cloony's character was stupid. If i had to work him chatting about nothing for hours, I'd have cut his safety line purposely to just shut him up. One of those films that would been better on HBO, because I wouldn't have to shell out 15 bucks for.
    concur

And all they flying around using up precious fuel in that suit, WOW, cut him loose...

Last edited:

mitchntx

Sarcasm Sensei
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    Waco-ish
    Kind of late to the party, but the wife and I watched this flick yesterday.

It was a thrill ride for sure, but very dark. The despair and sense of "no way out" was very thick ... as designed, I'm sure. Even though she makes it, it's definitely not a "feel good" movie, but highly entertaining non-the-less.

Funny moments ... there were two older couple sitting next to me and the one guy must've been hard of hearing because he kept asking his wife if they were saying anything. Next, when Clooney came back, opened the door and climbed in, the older gent next to me said "I guess he made it". I almost laughed outloud.

Edited for clarity

Last edited:

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    When Clooney opened that hatch, I knew she was dead because she didn't have her helmet on. Yet....she still survived. Later, we find that it's a hallucination due to low O2.

The odds against her survival were definitely against her. But.....this is Hollywood.

Flash

Top Bottom