• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Mom and Dad in this family are Robert Denero and Michelle Pfeifer. Denero is still one of the toughest guys in the movies and his role in this flick was no different. Pfeifer has some miles on her but she's still a beauty!

The couple and their two teen aged kids are in witness protection relocation effort number 36 and as they settle in to their newest life, we find out why none of the new identities worked. These are some street wise, no holds barred, ruthless people! People jack with them and terrible things happen to them!

The whole picture is just loaded with conflicts that don't go well for anyone who bucks this family! Gotta admit, that was hysterical!

I don't want to give too much of the story away but there's plenty of action and suspenseful situations to keep you interested.

"F" bombs are common and plentiful but most of the time, it was done in a humorous way. At the end, there is some pretty graphic, bloody violence. None of it bothered me but some folks may not like it.

It wasn't a GREAT flick but it was very good. I liked it!

Flash
    Capitol Armory ad

SR9TEX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2013
    Ahh I want to see Rush like yesterday, prisoners is on the list aswell. Let us know what you think!

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Josephn58333
    Top Bottom