• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    I picked up some crossman CO2 at Cabela's the other day. They had plenty of both Daisy and Crossman in 25ct cartons. I picked up the Crossman's thinking they were 15.99. Got to the checkout they rang up at 17.99. Last October I bought a Crossman 40ct box at Academy for 16.99. Some time after that I picked up a Monarch 50ct for the same price - 16.99.

CrazyCobraManTim

Whiskey Baby
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2021
    Keller, TX
    Greetings All! New to the TX Gun Board - long time member (2005) in another ....place (shudder).

I hooked up a fellow vet yesterday with some 9mm so his daughter could get her LTC completed. Felt wrong to leave him (and her) twisting in the wind. Paying in forward feels good. Now if I could just find a good outdoor range which accepts milsup and doesn't require a Marine to prove he can use iron sites for a 100 yd range...gee whiz.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Greetings All! New to the TX Gun Board - long time member (2005) in another ....place (shudder).

I hooked up a fellow vet yesterday with some 9mm so his daughter could get her LTC completed. Felt wrong to leave him (and her) twisting in the wind. Paying in forward feels good. Now if I could just find a good outdoor range which accepts milsup and doesn't require a Marine to prove he can use iron sites for a 100 yd range...gee whiz.
    Welcome to the Forum!

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    I don’t hunt, non lead shot is recquired for hunting in Texas?

Even our Cabelas has only 3 shelves w shotgun shells (as opposed to 8 prior)

I think it is required federally for waterfowl. To keep lead out of the water.

I don't shoot waterfowl personally because there are to many rules to remember and I can't tell a goose from a duck from a teal from a mallard half the time. I'd be an accidental poacher In no time.

should have read the thread other guys got to this first. But still, to much work I just buy my ducks from the Phillipinos down the street from my moms house.

Zazonkers

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 11, 2021
    Fort Worth
    Was at Burleson Atwoods couple days ago, they had shot ammo. Fun fact about CO2, big box stores also hide them in the bicycle tube aisle for CO2 trail inflating. Sweet

Top Bottom