• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoghunting

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2014
    Rifle Gear - a TGT Sponsor - in Plano is a great place to shop for guns and gear. Being brick and mortar, they aren't as cheap as some online suppliers, but the staff is very knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. Their prices are very competitive and have a larger selection of arms and gear than I expected. I saw their ad on this forum and decided to visit. Highly recommend and will shop there again.
    DK Firearms

BigTexasOne

Support gun control! Hit what you aim at!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2016
    Springtown
    I also endorse RifleGear! Nice selection of handguns and rifles, staff is knowledgeable, friendly, and appear to actually enjoy their jobs. Not impressed with their ammo selection nor prices, but that's just a part of the equation....

Last edited:

DWDM_In_DFW

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 22, 2016
    Denton
    Yep, I did a doubletake when I saw an ad for them, as they were a long time presence on Calguns.net. Apparently they had a bellyfull of CA's crud and pulled up stakes and moved out here.

Their focus is more on the defensive, IPDA/IPSC and tactical side and the higher end guns like Noveske, LWRC, LaRue, where their prices are competitive with shops that specialize in such weapons. You won't find Hi-Points or SCCY in their cases, however where they do shine is they carry a lot of the popular aftermarket accessories, like Geissele trigger packs for Tavors, etc, etc.

They're also *VERY* NFA friendly and offer great sales and post-sales support on SBRS and cans.

ed308

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    DFW
    I saw their store couple of weeks back when I stop in at the Jimmy Johns. Forgot about them. I'll have to check them out. Hope they carry reloading components.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Buster1979
    Top Bottom