• ...and so much more!
  • Orbie

Born Texan
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    San Antonio
    IMG_6397.jpeg

Forgot to post this one. It’s already torn back down since I got a Criterion Core 16” barrel and a BCM MCMR15 to replace the BCM 14.5” and MCMR13. Also snagged a BCM headspaced bolt from Criterion, BRT gas tube, Sionics BCG, ADM ring mount for T1 footprint, Crossfire II dot, KMW pod-loc for the Harris and some FCD dimpled bits. I’ll have to post another pic after it’s all together and rattlecanned.

Obviously all of this will magically make me an experienced precision shooter…
    Target Sports

echo1

"A free people should be armed and disciplined"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    KALI
    1711564240129.png

I've got a Kal neutered (10 shot) home gown SKS bull pup, 18.5" barrel that's legit OAL with a Ramline brake. Because it's fixed 10 it can be as evil as I want. I think I'll swap out the RedDot for a laser range scope add a light and it's done. $350 bucks as you see it :cool: PAX

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Added a KAC M5 RAS to my 20” Colt, as well as a new old stock Surefire M951 I acquired.

Felt kinda bad cutting the sealed bag open to take the light out to mount it, but what’s the point of keeping it bagged all its life lol. Who knows how long it’s been in there.

Really need to get rid of this carry handle mounted Mepro M21 and put a Trijicon ACOG RCO-A4 on it.

91dfe2b1a1845e874bad1dc04923ce72.jpg

echo1

"A free people should be armed and disciplined"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    KALI
    Never seen a bullpup chassis for an SKS, neat!

It's a Shernic kit. The main reason I did it was I traded Yugo 59/66 furniture for the Shernic to a kid in NC years ago. I waited until I had an appropriate donor candidate, a SARCO barreled action. I chopped the barrel to 18.5" and used up most of the remainder of my parts stash, including an otherwise useless vented/ribbed gas tube and an Albanian curved charge handle. Surprisingly it has a better trigger now. PAX

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    Added a KAC M5 RAS to my 20” Colt, as well as a new old stock Surefire M951 I acquired.

Felt kinda bad cutting the sealed bag open to take the light out to mount it, but what’s the point of keeping it bagged all its life lol. Who knows how long it’s been in there.

Really need to get rid of this carry handle mounted Mepro M21 and put a Trijicon ACOG RCO-A4 on it.

91dfe2b1a1845e874bad1dc04923ce72.jpg
    Let me know when you get tired of that surefire. It would look better on my M4A1 anyway.

Top Bottom