• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Yup, was ASC. That's where I usually shoot since it's just down the road from me. Just have to make sure you go on the off days where the gangsta's aren't trying out their new AK or shotgun.

Dude it would be really far drive for you, but my gun club rocks. We might need to set that up.

Cyfer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2008
    TEXAS
    Dude it would be really far drive for you, but my gun club rocks. We might need to set that up.

Definitely. Which gun club and where's the location? I'd definitely be willing to make the drive to meet up one weekend.

Cyfer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2008
    TEXAS
    New addition to my rifle picture thread...

Springfield Armory M1 Garand in .308cal (Bottom rifle of course. Top one is my M1A Loaded)

Last edited by a moderator:

CZ guy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Left of Galveston Bay
    Here is my Smith & Wesson M&P15X. So far, the function has been flawless!

I named her Katrina just to remind me of what can happen in our crazy world.

IAHGUN

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2008
    Humble
    some of mine ... for now

Attachments

• CGM41B.JPG
      CGM41B.JPG
      35.8 KB · Views: 657
    • M1ANM.JPG
      M1ANM.JPG
      47.1 KB · Views: 672
    • MN9130.JPG
      MN9130.JPG
      40.2 KB · Views: 681
    • STG58.JPG
      STG58.JPG
      75.7 KB · Views: 664

malladus

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2008
    Houston-Dallas
    Finally got into the new house and found the digital camera, so here is my current collection:

Remington Model 700P in a AICS:
    IMG_2778.jpg

Ruger 10/22 project - green mountain bull barrel, Fajen DIY stock
    IMG_2780.jpg

My first AR build, RRA Upper, DPMS stripped lower, DPMS lower parts kit, Magpul CRT stock, EoTEch with quick release base, ARMS rear BUIS, YHM front, etc.:
    IMG_2787.jpg

Walther UIT .22:
    IMG_2788.jpg

1979 SACO imported HK91:
    IMG_2789.jpg

Parker Hale .30-06:
    IMG_2790.jpg

50calRay

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2008
    blah
    I'm not sure if I posted this the rifle pic section but here is my latest Rifle:

1816 Springfield Musket that is dated 1827. It's said to have been used on or around 1836-1846 by The Republic of Texas. The US sold a bunch of 1816's to Texas and The Republic chopped off the barrels making them more a Carbine type rifle.

smf018.jpg

Cyfer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2008
    TEXAS
    Nice. Gotta love the classics.

Malladus

How do you like that AICS stock on the Rem700?

Here's an update for me and my new toy... I know it's not a rifle, but there's no sub-gun thread... :-)

malladus

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2008
    Houston-Dallas
    I like it alot. When I got the rifle I swapped away the HS Precision stock that was on it because it only had the aluminum v bedding block in the area of the action (it was an early one). It shot good with it, but not up to its full potential

Put that AICS on and tightened it to speck and the rifle started shooting about 50% smaller groups with decent ammo, and when I went to match grade it got better. Been working up a load for it.

Only problem I had with it was the magazine that came with it had been pinched near the front top and didn't want to seat correctly. Once I figured it out and got after it with a pair of padded pliers it was good to go. I like having the box magazines for it. Makes it easier to reload, but a real bear if you want to single feed it. Also, the boxes are not conducive to longer rounds in some cases if you are into hand loading.

Its heavy though, alot more so then a lot of other tactical style rifles. Once the barrel is shot out its got a date with a CNC machine for blue printing and a new barrel.

Malladus

Cyfer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2008
    TEXAS
    I like it alot. When I got the rifle I swapped away the HS Precision stock that was on it because it only had the aluminum v bedding block in the area of the action (it was an early one). It shot good with it, but not up to its full potential

Put that AICS on and tightened it to speck and the rifle started shooting about 50% smaller groups with decent ammo, and when I went to match grade it got better. Been working up a load for it.

Only problem I had with it was the magazine that came with it had been pinched near the front top and didn't want to seat correctly. Once I figured it out and got after it with a pair of padded pliers it was good to go. I like having the box magazines for it. Makes it easier to reload, but a real bear if you want to single feed it. Also, the boxes are not conducive to longer rounds in some cases if you are into hand loading.

Its heavy though, alot more so then a lot of other tactical style rifles. Once the barrel is shot out its got a date with a CNC machine for blue printing and a new barrel.

Malladus

Nice. We got to catch up sometime. I'd like to give that stock a shot or two. Have to get that to match the Rem700 and a JAE-100 stock for the M1A.

malladus

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2008
    Houston-Dallas
    It lives up in Dallas now at the new house. You ever get up that way your more then welcome to try it out.

If I can swing it on a business trip down to Houston I'll pack it along and maybe we could hook up at at ASC since its by my company's Houston office.

Malladus

50calRay

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2008
    blah
    So you got any extra trigger time on that H&K 94 with a drum :D

I'm seriously thinking of buying a drum for my CA89. So far all I've done is picked up some straight HK mags and they work pretty good.

Top Bottom