• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cyfer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2008
    TEXAS
    So you got any extra trigger time on that H&K 94 with a drum :D

I'm seriously thinking of buying a drum for my CA89. So far all I've done is picked up some straight HK mags and they work pretty good.

Nope, actually I haven't even shot the HK94 again since I bought it that first day. I'm not going to be using the drum mag since I'm trying to keep it in the condition that it's in and sell it off. You interested? I also have some straight mags for sale in case you want those too. We can negotiate on a package price. Send me a PM and we'll talk. :D

Here's the thread for the sales in case you missed it:
    http://www.texasguntalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1801
    Lynx Defense

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    245czt5.jpg

My favorite Rifle Steyr SSG PII with my namesake.

Last edited:

Madhouse

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Tomball, TX
    Ruger Mini-14, Savage Model 10 30.06, Winchester 1300 Defender, GSG-5 .22lr, PWM Commander AR-15 .223, Bushmaster Modular AR-15 .223

:D

Last edited by a moderator:

carlo1776

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Ontario, Canada
    That Benelli R-1 looks nice. How does it run? Bill T.

Bill
    It's very light compared to other semi autos. The wood is nice but the synthetic Comfor tech stock reduces recoil incredibly. It shoots nice tight groups at 100 and 200 yards. I'm taking it out moose hunting this year and picked up some Barnes 180 gr TSX BT bullets on the weekend. I'll be working up some loads at the range. It field strips easily and should be cleaned after every firing session. The gas system needs extra attention as the rings can carbon up if not cleaned. My only complaint is that the North American rifles shipped without iron sights (They are drilled and tapped tho). All in all a beautiful piece of Italian workmanship and a joy to carry through the bush.

williej

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2008
    San Antonio
    I would just smash some crayon into the roll marks, then use a hairdryer to melt the crayon uniformly into the groves. Let it dry, then add another layer until you find it to your liking. Use a toothpick to clean it up around the edges

Cyfer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2008
    TEXAS
    I would just smash some crayon into the roll marks, then use a hairdryer to melt the crayon uniformly into the groves. Let it dry, then add another layer until you find it to your liking. Use a toothpick to clean it up around the edges

Oh nice! Some new stuff to try out this weekend...

Vellcrow

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2008
    Pflugerville
    Now you just need an all black AK-74 Vellcrow. Nice little collection you have there.

Funny thing is, I don't own any them now. The Storm is my son's, and he still has it. The rest are just my rifles over the years. I don't have a gun collection, I don't believe in them. One rifle, one shotgun, one handgun; that's all I need.

Notice the Aimpoint in the pics (other than the clone on the Storm)? Same one, just swapped out as I owned different rifles...I have a history with it.

gunnut1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2008
    Saginaw
    My East German Clone

I had this built by Sledgammer, AKA Randy Kline. I am sure some of you know him. Hi is the best guinsmith is the state of Texas as fas as I am concerned.

This is my clone of an East German MPikm.

She is almost to pretty to shoot!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Top Bottom