• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    I'm not *yet* a reloader, but I inherited some reloading stuff from my late father in law. Some I don't think I'll be using any time soon given the lack of availability of powders, primers, and brass - and I'm sure one of you fine folk can put the stuff to more immediate use. I don't have a proper scale right now, so bullet weights are estimates except for the stuff in the original box

Here's what I have:

Bullets

Unidentified (tho probably Speer, based on my FIL's buying habits)

34 cannelured spitzer type soft point .30 cal bullets, I think these are 150(ish) grain
    94 .30 cal spitzer soft point, no cannelure, also I think 150(ish( grain
    63 round nose .30 cal (.30-30 type) - again probably about 150 grain soft point
    52 cannelured spitzer 7mm - not sure of grain weight

then in factory boxes I have 82 .30 cal Speer spitzer 165 grain soft point and 96 175 grain Speer "Mag Tip" cannelured 7mm

100 55-grain Hornady V-Max .224

Asking $60 for the lot of bullets (my math says 512 total rounds - 100 .224, 148 7mm, and 63 .30-30 type, and 201 assorted weight .30 cal spitzer type)

And I've got two sets of full length RCBS dies - .30-06 and 7mm Rem Mag - $50 for the pair or $25 each set. If you buy all the bullets and both die sets I'd let the whole lot go for $100.

I'm in Magnolia, prefer dealing locally vs shipping.

lJL1thH.jpg

NhlJ5vl.jpg

tqgdXH4.jpg

lOvQiHf.jpg

ZWDdEk1.jpg

RKyuM69.jpg

lNvFqHy.jpg

0xcF0vR.jpg

iaq7G3Z.jpg

MfkvsKn.jpg

I'm also open to trades - I could always use more ammo, but I could also use a decent 7 to 7'6" medium power fast action spinning rod combo (think finesse bass fishing), worst I can say no to your trade offer is "No thanks"
    Lynx Defense

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom