Join TexasGunTalk

Rifle type used in school massacre ‘designed to kill multiple enemy combatants at once’

Discussion in 'Gun Legislation' started by Ranger550, Feb 14, 2018.

1. DwnRange

DwnRange Active Member

Jan 5, 2015
    duuhhh, and here I thought "driving" was a privilege, not a "RIGHT" - even so, in the vast majority of states there are laws governing bad driving that'll get your driver's license revoked......

Did ya think about what you were typing there, before choosing "that" analogy?

TheMailMan likes this.
  2. easy rider

easy rider Allotropic Transformer TGT Supporter

Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Wasn't trying to split hairs on what is a right and what is a privilege.

3. Ole Cowboy

Ole Cowboy TGT Addict

May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    Any perusal of that involved in mass shootings since the year 2000 you will find the warning signs were everywhere from those who observed them, family, friends, work associates, facebook postings, etc. Cruze, well the police came to his home 30+ times, the FBI were notified 2x, he was crazy and EVERYONE knew it. Same goes for the Army Major who killed 13 at Ft Hood, EVERYONE knew he was a radical Muslim, yet NO ONE stopped it.

Davetex, karlac and sharkey like this.
  4. cycleguy2300

cycleguy2300 New Member

Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    It is, in fact, just about that easy. It's called a Police Officer's Emergency Detention...

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

5. AustinN4

AustinN4 TGT Addict

Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2018
  6. easy rider

Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Good thing my AR's aren't assault weapons, they never assaulted anyone.

7. Southpaw

Southpaw SUPER OWNER TGT Supporter

Mar 30, 2009
    Texas
    MTA89 and ZX9RCAM like this.
  8. MTA89

MTA89 Lives in a van down by the river TGT Supporter

Mar 10, 2017
    Almost Oklahoma
    Quote from dick head:
    "The demagogues who grow wealthy by convincing responsible gun owners that some shadowy government agency can’t wait to seize their deer rifles will have a great deal to answer for on Judgment Day," he wrote.

I dont think Ben Franklin was worried about keeping a musket for slamming bucks in Pennsylvania when the Constitution was being conceived. Just another clueless cocksucker. I have met so many military officers that have the same retarded opinions.

Wildcat Diva and TheMailMan like this.
  9. TheMailMan

TheMailMan Active Member

Dec 3, 2015
    North of Kaufman
    Wow,

Just how does one design a weapon to specifically to kill human beings? Almost every firearm owned has it's roots as a military weapon or has been used as a military weapon.

This Army Orificer most likely spent his career in supply. Now just because he's an Orifice we're supposed to give his opinion great weight.

The Liberals are on record as saying they want to ban/confiscate all weapons in the US. Apparently this Orificer didn't get that memo.

I love how he calls the AR-15 "military grade". The AR-15 isn't MilSpec for the simple reason it's not selective fire. https://loadoutroom.com/thearmsguide/ar-15-isnt-mil-spec-thats-ok/

Nor is an AR-15 an "Assault Rifle" because.....it's not select fire.

I have no idea what an "Assault Weapon" is other than a weapon used in an assault, which none of mine have been, so I guess I'm safe.

10. easy rider

Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    The gun grabbers will always find someone to commentate towards their agenda. The military doesn't employ conservatives alone, so it's no wonder they couldn't find one officer to voice their opinion.

TheMailMan likes this.