Join TexasGunTalk

Rifle type used in school massacre ‘designed to kill multiple enemy combatants at once’

Discussion in 'Gun Legislation' started by Ranger550, Feb 14, 2018.

1. easy rider

easy rider Allotropic Transformer TGT Supporter

Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Drama? All the Texas conservatives I know don't give up without a fight. If you're not a snowflake you won't melt. Hang in there.

2. ShelbyV8

ShelbyV8 New Member

Oct 4, 2008
    If any of you have ever bought a firearm you have filled out a 4473. One of the questions is have you ever been adjudicated with a mental illness. That means a judge had to male a ruling. If you want to go past that doctor patient confidently must be eleminated. Do you want your goofy neighbor to be able to call the FBI and have you declared mentally ill. Everybody wants to blame guns. In every student on student massacre bulling was the problem the gun was the end result. Schools and laws can't stop bulling only the kids can. I was bullied 60,years ago, when we still had prayer and discipline in schools. I went to church and Sunday school with the bullies. I was just small, by the time I graduated I was 6'2" and weighted 198 pounds and everyone loved me. Kids are viscous sneaky little creatures.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Davetex likes this.
  3. TheMailMan

TheMailMan Active Member

Dec 3, 2015
    North of Kaufman
    To have a rational conversation all the parties have to be on the same ground and have the same understandings. You bought the term "AR Type Rifle" into the conversation, to continue the conversation we need to know what you mean by "AR Type Rifle". That's a question you've been dancing around like a Clinton under oath.

You introduced a very vague term, now please define it so we're all on the same footing.

4. Inspector43

Inspector43 Member

Jul 12, 2017
    Colorado County, Texas
    You still can't respond without insulting me.

5. avvidclif

avvidclif RFTW 2010

Aug 30, 2017
    Van Zandt County
    If that's insulting you have paper thin skin. He just asked for "Your" definition of AR. Sheesh how hard is that?

6. easy rider

easy rider Allotropic Transformer TGT Supporter

Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    meh

(drama queen)

7. Inspector43

Inspector43 Member

Jul 12, 2017
    Colorado County, Texas
    AR Light weight, semi-automatic, magazine feed, fairly easy to conceal and looks like what the media calls an assault weapon.

8. Lunyfringe

Lunyfringe Active Member

Sep 22, 2017
    Canton, TX
    Would be a nightmare if laws were written with subjective terms like that... could be almost anything but a hi-point (you said lightweight)

9. Inspector43

Inspector43 Member

Jul 12, 2017
    Colorado County, Texas
    I made a big mistake asking this group to help formulate some suggestions to give feedback to our lawmakers.

10. TheMailMan

TheMailMan Active Member

Dec 3, 2015
    North of Kaufman
    Looks like?

ulqfofU.jpg
    Yw945VP.jpg

So in YOUR mind one of these is an AR Type Rifle and needs to be regulated or banned?

Yo23YD5.jpg

kYNFcYp.jpg

Again, in YOUR mind one of these needs to be banned/regulated and the other is fine.

And you're willing to let the MEDIA decide? Damn, that's scary and stupid.

There's NO SUCH THING AS AN ASSAULT WEAPON.

Southpaw likes this.