Rifle type used in school massacre ‘designed to kill multiple enemy combatants at once’

Discussion in 'Gun Legislation' started by Ranger550, Feb 14, 2018.

1. BillFairbanks

BillFairbanks Active Member

May 8, 2017
    No guns need to be banned. No age limits need to be raised.

Those in the FBI and the Sheriff’s office who let this happen need to be investigated and punished.

The shooter should be executed.

All “gun free” zones need to be protected by competent armed professionals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sharkey, cycleguy2300, BRD@66 and 2 others like this.
  2. easy rider

easy rider Allotropic Transformer TGT Supporter

Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Leave the liberal strongholds of California gun free, they deserve it.

BillFairbanks and TheMailMan like this.
  3. AustinN4

AustinN4 TGT Addict

Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    You've got a point there, but I forgot what it was.

Southpaw and Davetex like this.
  4. Shady

Shady Well-Known

Aug 24, 2013
    Nra spokes person speech a good listen

5. AustinN4

AustinN4 TGT Addict

Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    Congress May Take Some Steps on Guns, But Still Fears the NRA
    By Arit John, February 26, 2018, 3:00 AM CST

--GOP lawmakers show reluctance to buck the gun lobby’s position
    --Trump and Republican lawmakers considering limited changes

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...crutinized-as-congress-confronts-gun-violence

" A few Democrats are pushing for broader restrictions. Feinstein is calling for the reinstatement of a federal ban on assault-style weapons, which was in place for 10 years and expired in 2004. On the Republican side, Representative Brian Mast of Florida, an Army veteran, endorsed such a ban in a New York Times opinion article. Still, it’s unlikely to gain traction in Congress. Even Democrats are split, with lawmakers representing rural areas often championing gun rights."

6. Southpaw

Southpaw SUPER OWNER TGT Supporter

Mar 30, 2009
    Texas
    I also notice they are always careful not to mentioned that maybe, just maybe, Congress's reluctance might just come from the position of the people they represent.

Wildcat Diva, TheMailMan and Bozz10mm like this.
  7. AustinN4

AustinN4 TGT Addict

Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    True that, but the significance of the bolded sentence to me it that is even being admitted at all.

Southpaw likes this.
  8. BillFairbanks

BillFairbanks Active Member

May 8, 2017
    Exactly.

The NRA isn't powerful because they donate a lot of money. The NRA is powerful because they represent a lot of people who feel strongly about their Constitutional Rights.

cycleguy2300 and Southpaw like this.
  9. AustinN4

AustinN4 TGT Addict

Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    There are so many different threads dealing with the various aspects of this so not sure exactly where to put this, but I just listened to Speaker Ryan's presser live on TV and everything he meantioned the House was doing or considering doing was all aimed at keeping people who shouldn't have guns from getting them, and on the breakdowns by the federal (FBI) and local govenments (BC and school) in their lack of responding to all of the warning signs about (shall not be named). He clearly said several times in various different ways that the rights of good citizens should be protected.

Steve Scalese (sp?), the Rep that got shot, also spoke and strongly backed the rights of law abiding citizens.

If I can find a link to it I will post it. Found it: https://www.speaker.gov/live
    Disregard this, it is a live stream of what ever is happening now.

Try this one: https://www.speaker.gov/general/speaker-ryan-talks-news-day-leadership-press-conference

Last edited: Feb 27, 2018
    easy rider and Davetex like this.
  10. nlghthawk

nlghthawk Member

Aug 24, 2010
    San Antonio
    Just had a gun grabber buddy of mine bring this to my attention. Its making the rounds in the Liberal Sphere on the internet now. His Army Experience makes him a poster child for people who want to ban guns. FFS this is the problem with the media only using experts out of New York to speak for the rest of the country. These damn idiots don't know shit!