• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    Rifleman article "Why We've Had An Ammo Shortage"

Just got my monthly Rifleman from NRA and really enjoyed this article. Thought some of you may, as well. Sorry about the NOT so good quality. I did the best I could with the time I had. If it's illegible, please let me know and I'll fix whichever scan, tomorrow. Enjoy!

UPDATED
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    8x2emg.jpg

______________________________________________________________________________________
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2j5lw82.jpg

2s8jl00.jpg

106k014.jpg
    2lu4845.jpg

54dit1.jpg
    24qkcw4.jpg
    ARJ Defense ad

Last edited:
    Top Bottom